The Kelpie is a creature that occupies both land and sea. It is a symbol of inner balance and imagination. ‘Kelpie’ is a mustard-yellow and blue three piece that appears to be a perfect balance of land and sea. It has a khadi net shirt, a cotton silk trouser and a blue crush chiffon dupatta. The neckline has a heavy tilla and thread work with hand embellishments.
- Khadi net shirt with lining
- Cotton silk trouser
- Crush chiffon dupatta
- Golden and silver tilla, and thread work on neck completed with hand embellishments
- Lace work along the length of the shirt
- Golden, silver tilla, thread work, lace work and hand embellishments on sleeve border
- Golden, silver tilla, thread work, lace work and hand embellishments on daman